- Consulting the map above, you will find the general effects for each region based on the type of season.
- Each season has an Extreme, Bad, Normal or Good version that can occur each turn.
- All seasons have a harsh movement penalty. However, land movement in general was increased. This was done to help solve the extremely slow transport movement problem from CA patch 11.
- Every province has the random chance of getting a bad, normal or good version of each season. Northern and Southern provinces have extreme winter and summer versions also, respectively.
- Chances for these various seasons are 10% Good, 10% Bad, 80% Normal except for a few exceptions in the extreme south and north.
- Southern Provinces (Yellow and Red in above image) have a special Bad Summer that is slightly worse than the normal Bad Summer.